[NEohioPAL] Auditions - Aladdin Jr

Sue airbecks at msn.com
Mon Jan 6 18:12:33 PST 2014

AUDITION
NOTICE

Buckeye Community Theatre presents

Disney’s Aladdin, Jr.

Music by  Alan Menken

Lyrics by  Howard Ashman and Tim Rice

Book Adapted and Additional Lyrics by  Jim Luigs

Music Adapted and Arranged by  Bryan Louiselle

Based on the 1992 Disney film Aladdin

Directed by
Amanda Clements

Open to Youth Ages 6
– 18!

Welcome
to Agrabah, City of Enchantment, where we're about to begin the fantastic tale
of the street rat who became a prince! All of your favorite characters from the
hit Disney film - Aladdin, Jasmine, Iago, Jafar, the Genie, and more - are here
in Disney's ALADDIN JR, a
musical adventure filled with magic, mayhem, and flying carpet rides. An
ensemble of townspeople, shop owners, harem girls, princes, and others round
out our cast!

Performance
Dates: April 11, 12, 13, 18, 19, 2014

Audition Dates: January 13, 14, 15, 2014

Time:
6 – 8:30pm

Location:
Buckeye Primary School

3180 Columbia
Rd, Medina Ohio 44256

Cafeteria/Music
Room (Please enter Primary doors; you will be greeted by our production team!)

Requirements: Please prepare a one-minute monologue of your choosing (that
showcases your range of expression, and suits you!), and 18- 24 bars
of a song of your choosing (make sure
you choose something that's right for your voice range!)

We will have accompaniment, so please provide sheet
music.

*** Please arrive at least 15 minute prior to your
audition to sign in and fill out paperwork***

Rehearsal Calendar will be provided at auditions. Please
come prepared with all conflicts (school or church activities, lessons, work
schedules, etc) to provide Director and Stage Manager.

You MUST sign up for a time slot by emailing
Director Amanda Clements at missamanda08 at yahoo.com, or calling
330-321-1679.

Time slots are in 30 minute increments, and will
have a maximum of 8 students per slot.

 Time slots
are on a first asked, first reserved basis.

Time Slots:
6- 6:30, 6:30-7pm, 7-7:30pm, 7:30-8pm, 8-8:30pm.

Hope to see you at auditions!

Sue Becks