[NEohioPAL] Health TV show taping looking for guests

Karen Kawolics kmmk816 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 7 02:23:12 PST 2014

Hi All,

I am taping another episode of the health and fitness program "Mind, Body & Spirit" tentatively on Tuesday January 21st at 4:30PM.  I am looking for guests to be interviewed for a 6-7 minute in studio segment at Cable 9 in Macedonia.  If you have an idea for a segment related to health and fitness please let me know.  You will get a DVD copy to use to promote yourself.  My email is below.

Here are a few links from previous shows.

http://youtu.be/UcNQdHJmFpA

http://youtu.be/9igdqKLaHmY

http://youtu.be/fHkf21HVAU8

Karen Kawolics, MS RD LD