[NEohioPAL] For supporters of Kevin Joseph Kelly, here's how you can help

Kevin Kelly Legal Defense Fund kevinkellylegaldefensefund at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 20:14:48 PST 2014

Many of us in the local theatre world have had a chance to work with Kevin
Joseph Kelly in one way or another--we have been entertained by his on
stage performances, impressed by shows that he has directed, and touched by
his friendship and philosophy of life--TPOG--The Power of Good. Now is our
chance to return the favor and give some of The Power of Good back to Kevin.

At the end of a two year legal battle, you may be familiar with the
dramatic Mistrial that was granted based on the Prosecution not turning
over evidence to the Defense as required by law. And the Cleveland Plain
Dealer editorial that called the mistrial a waste of tax payers money.(
http://www.cleveland.com/opinion/index.ssf/2013/12/investigative_snafu_wastes_c.html).
But the fight goes on as Kevin enters his third year of defending himself
against allegations from almost 18 years ago. Though Kevin has a fierce
legal defense team, and the support of thousands of friends and loved ones,
remounting his defense does come at a high cost. In an attempt to satisfy
the need for mounting legal fees, we are reaching out to Kevin's friends,
family, and supporters to ask them for any financial help they can give.
Literally any amount will help--we are hoping that the continuing emotional
and financial support from the community will grant him the opportunity to
let the truth be heard as he continues to defend himself in court. If you
have not already donated but have the means to help out, please take a
minute to check out http://kevinkellylegaldefensefund.weebly.com. Feel free
to share this on Facebook, email, or word of mouth as you feel appropriate.

Thank you to all who have generously helped out so far, and thank you to
the hundreds of people that have reached out in emotional support of Kevin.