[NEohioPAL] Getaway Retreats for Writers, 2014

DeeNCR at aol.com DeeNCR at aol.com
Tue Jan 7 07:54:14 PST 2014

Hello Writers,

Along with my regular workshops and  conferences, I am organizing TWO brand
new retreats  for writers this year!
Registration is open for both the  8th annual Women Writers Winter Retreat,
and the  new Write-on-the-Lake Retreat coming to  Geneva-on-the-Lake this
May (See below).

I am hosting a new Fall writers  retreat at the Red Maple Inn, in the heart
of Amish country, which is  beautiful in autumn. See
http://www.redmapleinn.com/. Details for this one will come in  February.

*So if your New Year's resolution is to  finally make headway with your
writing, you'll probably need to get away to  accomplish that because "life
gets in the way of what we really want to  do!"
I pride myself in offering topics and  presenters that will not only
inspire you, and teach you a few new things, but  also get you writing - And in
the very  best of atmospheres!

Consider joining me and other  writers at one of these wonderful getaway
retreats - which just might make a  difference in your future! Just don't
procrastinate (which we writers tend to do), because oftentimes, these  events
fill up before the registration deadline date.

Now, the  details:

1) The  8th annual Women Writers' Retreat will take place on February 28
through  March 2, 2014. As always, this event will be at the lovely Homestead
House B&B in Willoughby, Ohio. **Special Keynote Speaker:  Mary  Doria
Russell, author of Sparrow, Children of God,  Doc and others.
Note: There is just ONE room left at the  B&B, but we will have an
alternative location (TBA) within five miles  for those who need to stay overnight.
Commuters are also welcome. See: _www.homesteadhousebb.com_
(http://www.homesteadhousebb.com/)  for information on  the B&B.

2) The Write-on-the-Lake  Retreat - open to men and women writers - will
take place  on May 16 through May 18, 2014 in Geneva-on-the Lake.  Housing
will be at the Eagle Cliff Inn B&B, right on the strip. See:
_www.eaglecliffinn.com_ (http://www.eaglecliffinn.com/) . Choose between a  room, or summer
cottage.
*Special Presenter: The  always entertaining and prolific writer, Don
Bruns, author  of 12 books including South Beach Shakedown, and most recently
Reel  Stuff, will join our Saturday night festivities (after a day of writing
and  learning new stuff). Bruns, who is also a musician, will also bring  his
guitar!See: http://www.donbrunsbooks.com/about.php.

*For all info, see:  _www.deannaadams.com_ (http://www.deannaadams.com/)
**To register, or any questions, please email me: _DeeNCR at aol.com_
(mailto:DeeNCR at aol.com) .

Hope you, or a writer you  know, can join us for at least one of these 2014
Retreats!
Deanna Adams

_www.deannaadams.com_ (http://www.deannaadams.com/)

Author  of Rock 'n' Roll and the Cleveland Connection, Confessions of a
Not-So-Good Catholic Girl, Peggy Sue Got Pregnant and others.
_Amazon.com:  Deanna R. Adams: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks,  Kindle_
(http://www.amazon.com/Deanna-R.-Adams/e/B001KILHBC/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0)