[NEohioPAL] Underground Railroad songs and stories on February 7

Bette Lou Higgins blhiggins at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Tue Jan 7 18:11:38 PST 2014

Come hear the songs and stories of Ohio's Underground Railroad when Foster Brown and I present NEXT STOP, FREEDOM on Friday, February 7, 2014 at 7p.m. at the Brecksville Nature Center; 9000 Chippewa Creek Drive; Brecksville, Ohio.  Foster has a wonderful selection of songs to compliment my stories of the brave slaves who risked their lives to be free!  Tickets are $5 and are available through the Cleveland Metroparks at 440-786-8530.

Keep up with our complete schedule of events at http://edenvalleyenterprises.org/calendar.htm

To arrange for this or any of our programs to be presented for your group, simply reply to this e-mail and let me know how I can contact you.

To unsubscribe to this mailing list, simply reply to this e-mail with your request.

I'll look forward to seeing you there!

BL

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director