[NEohioPAL] Casting Seniors!!!

Megan Weaver megan_weaver at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 9 11:39:18 PST 2014

CASTING SENIORS FOR PHOTO AND VIDEO SHOOTS!
We are currently seeking talent for several upcoming projects, speaking and non-speaking roles.These will used for promotional purposes for our client's cell phone product.
Great silver, gray, salt and pepper hair is a plus, and availability the week of 1/13 to 1/17.
Please submit headshots and links to your work (if available) to:
Megan ChurchDirector of Visual Creative, Universal Media Syndicate
megan_weaver at hotmail.com
These jobs are PAID (rate variable based on role cast and experience)SAG/non-SAG is OK
Please reply with your samples, images and any other questions or information!
Thanks, looking forward to viewing your submissions.