[NEohioPAL] Ballroom class Friday Jan 17th in Lakewood

The Movement Factory info at themovementfactory.com
Sun Jan 12 07:16:50 PST 2014

Join us every 3rd Friday of the month for our Fun with Ballroom class at The Movement Factory!
All levels welcome - we will cover many dances that you may have heard of, and some that you haven't.
No partner is necessary, so come on out and have fun on the dance floor.
This class is taught by seasoned ballroom and Argentine Tango dancer Marc Rothenberg.

***Mention NEohioPAL and get 50% off Friday Jan 17th's class!***

FRIDAY JANUARY 17
FRIDAY FEBRUARY 21
FRIDAY MARCH 21
7-8pm