[NEohioPAL] Open Mic Shakespeare - TUESDAY, JAN 14 - Antony and Cleopatra

Cleveland Shakespeare Festival cleveshakes at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 18:21:00 PST 2014

With our normal first-Monday date postponed because of weather, our new
date is this Tuesday, January 14 at 7pm

For those who are unfamiliar, Open Mic Shakespeare is a monthly open
reading group sponsored by the Cleveland Shakespeare Festival.  Each month
we read a different play from the works of Shakespeare, as it was intended
to be experienced - spoken aloud.  Roles are distributed evenly and rotated
randomly between each act so every reader has an opportunity to try on a
number of different roles.

This month's play is Antony and Cleopatra, the story of the ancient world's
most famous lovers, and the affair that might have ripped apart the Roman
Empire.

We meet at the Negative Space Gallery and Cafe in the AsianTown Plaza at E
38th and Superior.  Park in lots B or C and come to the second floor of the
building.

Copies of the script will be available, but please bring a copy if you have
one.

For more information, visit our website <http://www.cleveshakes.org>
or Facebook
page <http://www.facebook.com/cleveshakes>.