[NEohioPAL] need to fill role of crime boss for Christian super hero web series ASAP

MARTIN, JOHN jmartin at valspar.com
Mon Jan 13 03:10:50 PST 2014

I am looking to cast the crime boss villain for the next episode of my Christian super hero web series called CARDINAL ADVENTURES. He is also the step brother of the local reverend who runs the Huron River Mission (fictitious mission in Michigan) . Candidate should be black male, age 30-45. Mustache and goatee a plus (or other facial hair). Anyone interested please send RECENT head shot and credits list to me at newparablefilms at yahoo.com<mailto:newparablefilms at yahoo.com>.
This is a not for profit project so compensation is credit and DVD. We will be shooting this in Medina, so please consider travel distance when responding. Shooting will take place Jan-March, but you would only be needed about 2-3 times for about 2 hour intervals. Need to fill this role ASAP as we are prepping to begin production.

This transmission may contain confidential or privileged information; unauthorized use is prohibited.
Transactions are subject to the terms found at http://www.coatings.com/notice.jsp