[NEohioPAL] EDM Band Looking for Members

fame673 at aol.com fame673 at aol.com
Mon Jan 13 07:55:15 PST 2014

Looking for: One or two DJ's that can produce original tracks, has stage presence and work a crowd, rather than just standing behind a booth. Potentially and opened to another vocalist or background vocalist.

Just moved to Cleveland this past summer and itching to get back into a project again. One thing I have noticed with Cleveland, is that it is full of metal and punk screamo bands and a lack of the EDM genre. Cleveland needs a resident, live and complete stage production of this genre. I have been in a couple rock bands as lead vocalist and lyricist, one of them signed to FTF records, but have always had a knack with the club scene and would love to start doing circuits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tueC_0er-ag
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaXnz9SYhGHu5O_KgMFs2Vg
https://soundcloud.com/stevensparkle/sets/american-steampunk
https://soundcloud.com/stevensparkle/sets/just-vocals

Music is both ear and eye stimulating. Quality,art, craftsmanship, and heart is everything, but image, presence, and being able to take the audience in the palm of your hand is also the key to success for an unforgettable and inspiring show that leaves em begging for more.