[NEohioPAL] Talented Photographer visiting from Miami

Crissy crissy217 at aol.com
Mon Jan 13 21:02:26 PST 2014

An old friend and amazing photographer now working in Miami is coming
to Akron/Cleveland from Feb 18th-21st or so to shoot and as a Sponsor
of the Addy Awards at the Akron Civic Theater (Awards for Advertisers
and Ad Campaigns).  I have already booked my spot and I can't wait to
see what we get!  He has shot models from Playboy (Dessie Mitcheson) &
Maxim, Water Babies Bikini & calendar, Ms. Hungarian Bikini,
celebrities including Daymond John from FUBU/Sharktank, David Koechner
(Champ Kind - Anchorman), Luther Campbell (2 Liv Crew), Andrew Schultz
(Guy code),  for Bacardi, Grey goose, Bombay Sapphire, LG Corp, Lear
Corp, the Fontainbleau hotel in Miami, The Boca Resort, Vacatia.com,
Antique Row, and more.  He is looking to fill some more bookings while
in Akron/Cleveland and is reducing the rate to make it easy for anyone
to afford.  A single look to a couple hours of shooting and edits are
$150-$350. So, if you need headshot or other photo's done, need them in
Feb, he does some amazing work!

Take a look www.neonvine.com & www.facebook.com/neonvine You can also
watch a live shoot here on Youtube ==>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MokyCxrUo8U

For inquiries or appointment availability contact John at
neonvine at gmail.com