[NEohioPAL] 2 ACTORS NEEDED FEB 20 IN AKRON***PAID

KillingTimeLTD at aol.com KillingTimeLTD at aol.com
Tue Jan 14 09:26:25 PST 2014

Motive For Murder is seeking 2 talented males to round out the cast  of
"Death is for Suckers" a 1940's themed interactive murder  mystery performance
in AKRON on February 20 from 6-9:00 PM. Pay is  $100. Dinner is included.

We are in need of:
    *   "a frail, slightly effeminate Peter Lorre type"
    *   "a large, imposing Sidney Greenstreet type"
Age range/race not as important as the ability to somewhat channel these
film noir stereotypes.

Ideal candidates should have theater experience and possess the ability to
ad-lib comfortably in character. Improv skills are a plus. Comedy chops an
even  bigger plus. Prior murder mystery experience not so much. Rehearsals
generally  held on weekends (late morning to early afternoon). This may lead
to more work  as we are still in the process of replacing a few key members.

As always we are moving fast on this so serious applicants should e-mail
headshot or current photo, "theatrical" resume AND any conflicts to:
_auditions at motiveformurder.com_ (mailto:auditions at motiveformurder.com)