[NEohioPAL] Pirate crew seeking members

Dave Neville captainokneill at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 11:05:18 PST 2014

Thanks for taking an interest in the Harlot's Virtue Pirate Crew! We are a
pirate-themed performance group out of Cleveland, Ohio. Our members all
share a love of comedy, swinging swords, and, of course, pirates. We are on
the look-out for people who share our passion for these things, and possess
an adventurous spirit. Our shows include, but are not limited to: improv,
scripted shows, music/singing and sword fighting.  It should be noted that
while we do get paying gigs and occasionally make money doing this, it is
primarily for our own enjoyment and by no means a source of regular income.

We are currently seeking new members. If you are interested in joining up,
fill out the application below and return it to the Captain at
<captainokneill at gmail.com><captainokneill at gmail.com>
captainokneill at gmail.com. Including a head shot or picture is helpful
(especially if you have garb), but is not required. 21 and over preferred.
Under 21 is considered on a case by case basis.  No persons under the age
of 18 will be considered for membership. Check us out at
www.harlotsvirtue.com

Name:
Pirate Persona, if known:
City:
Phone Number:
E-mail address:
Members must be at least 18. Are you 18 or over?:
Age:
Occupation:
Do you own garb?:
1. HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US?
2. RELEVANT SKILLS, TALENTS AND INTERESTS:
3. AVAILABILITY (please be as specific as possible):
4. DO YOU HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION?
5. OF THE FOLLOWING, WHICH ASPECTS OF THE SHOW ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BEING
A PART OFplease answer with a definative Yes or No):
ACTING:
FIGHT DEMONSTRATIONS:
MUSIC/SINGING:
SCRIPT WRITING:
SET/PROP DESIGN/BUILDING:
6. WHAT KIND OF THEATRE/MUSICAL/COMBAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU HAVE?
7. DO YOU HAVE ACCESS TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING? - If yes, please describe.
WORKSHOP/REHEARSAL SPACE:
DISCOUNTS/SERVICES:
STORAGE SPACE:
SPECIAL EQUIPMENT/PROPS/MATERIALS: