[NEohioPAL] parts Available

Treviel Cody trevielcody at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 14:07:22 PST 2014

Hello how are you doing. We are looking for a white female and white male to be a part of the Negro Tragedian due to go up for Black History Month. All shows and rehearsal's are in Akron OH. This is a historical play, that will educate, enlighten, and entertain the community for years to come if you want to be a part of history please contact me via email or Facebook at treviel cody ASAP. Rehearsals will be Sunday- Thursday we still have 5 weeks before the show goes up. Come and help us educate the community with History that can make a difference in someone's life. hope to hear from you soon and have a blessed day.