[NEohioPAL] Piano Teacher for Hire

Clinton Denoni clintongiovanni at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 12:08:31 PST 2014

To whom this may concern,

My name is Clinton Denoni and I am currently working on my Masters of Music
degree in Piano Performance at the Cleveland Institute of Music. I am an
experienced, qualified pianist and teacher looking for new students. I have
taught piano to students both young and old, beginner to advanced, since
the year 2000. I currently have my own piano studio in both Cleveland
Heights and Gates Mills and would love for you to be apart of it. Please
contact me at 216-774-4602 or clintongiovanni at gmail.com if you have any
questions at all.

Sincerely,

Clinton Denoni