[NEohioPAL] Model Call!

amandak819 at yahoo.com amandak819 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 17 14:56:18 PST 2014

Great Lakes Fashion Week is having a model call for our Spring/Summer 2014 Couture Runway Show in Cleveland, OH.  Show date is April 5, 2014.

Saturday, January 25, 2014 from 1pm-4pm.

Cleveland Public Library Louis Stokes Wing, Room 218

325 Superior Ave, Cleveland, OH  44114

We are accepting male and female runway models of all ages and sizes.

We are also looking for a female child, size 4.

Female models must wear heels, leggings or fitted jeans and a tank top.  If you are interested in modeling swimwear, please bring a bikini.  Male models must wear fitten t-shirt or tank top.

You can find more information on our website and Facebook pages.

www.greatlakesfashionweek.com

www.facebook.com/greatlakesfashionweek

Sent from Windows Mail