[NEohioPAL] $575 month to month in Jackson, Canton

Pascalle Abel pa15 at zips.uakron.edu
Sat Jan 18 08:08:14 PST 2014

Hi,

We are expecting a baby in April and wanted to moved before I was too gigantic, unfortunately we have not been able to break our lease. Because of that, we are looking to sub let out our apartment.

$575/ month for a min of two months (lease is up in March, but you could stay on monthly as you like)

All utilities except electric included. My electric bill has never been more that $132 ( 2 large TVs, 2 video game systems and I'm not very good with turning off lights, lol)

2 bedrooms
1 bathroom
Living room/kitchen/dining room
Fireplace and balcony

The apartment has a fridge, stove and dishwasher.
It's in a nice area, and about 2 miles from Belden

Sent from my iPad