[NEohioPAL] Beachwood Community Theater seeks leading man to play the title role in "Willy Wonka"

jillfrei21 at aol.com jillfrei21 at aol.com
Mon Jan 20 13:53:27 PST 2014

Beachwood Community Theater is in need of a strong, male Actor/Singer to play the role of Willy Wonka.  Rehearsals begin immediately!  Performances are the first 3 weekends of March, 2014.

For more information contact Jill Koslen-Freireich at 216-595-3734 or email to jillfrei21 at aol.

We have a wonderful adult & youth cast but our Wonka was just informed he must have knee surgery & we need a leading man A.S.A.P.

Please pass this along to any possible Wonkas!!!

Sent from Windows Mail