[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS Tonight & Saturday: Theater Ninjas' CODE

Ray Caspio rcaspio at theaterninjas.com
Tue Jan 21 07:33:07 PST 2014

Beauty. Logic. Math. Computing. Genius. Code.

Theater Ninjas is holding auditions for Code: our upcoming explorable theatrical piece about the beauty of math, how humans talk to their computers and the struggles of computing genius Alan Turing. This will be a highly-interactive experience that only Theater Ninjas is capable of: an inviting, inclusive world of humanity, technology and mathematics.

Rehearsals begin the last week of March.
Performances May 1-17, Thursdays through Mondays.
Performers will receive a stipend.

AUDITION INFORMATION
Auditions are in one hour increments and will be held in groups.

Please choose from the following:

Tuesday, January 21 @ 7pm
OR
Saturday, January 25 @ 12pm

LOCATION: Ohio City Masonic Temple, 2831 Franklin Blvd., Cleveland 44113
BRING: Headshot, résumé and list of conflicts
BE: Adventurous and dressed to move
E-MAIL: Associate Artistic Director Ray Caspio at rcaspio [at] theaterninjas [dot] com for your audition appointment. Include your preferred date and time.

Code is generously supported by Cuyahoga Arts & Culture, the Ohio Arts Council and The Cyrus Eaton Foundation.

ABOUT THEATER NINJAS
Theater Ninjas is the Food Truck of Cleveland Theater. We’re a nomadic company who seeks out new and exciting spaces to perform, whether that’s the Cleveland Museum of Art (where we did a three-month collaboration with The Excavation @ the CMA last year) or a repurposed recording studio at 78th Street Studios. Working in non-traditional venues gives us an opportunity to reimagine how and why we tell stories, and helps us to create deep, fascinating worlds for the audience to explore.

We’re always experimenting, always rethinking what theater can be: as entertainment, as art and as out-of-the-ordinary experiences.

Web: http://www.theaterninjas.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/theaterninjas
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheaterNinjas

Ray Caspio