[NEohioPAL] UPDATED WEBSITE LIVE!! - announcing Hathaway Brown Theatre Institute Summer training and productions (SWEENEY TODD, CHARLIE BROWN & A CHORUS LINE)

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at hb.edu
Wed Jan 22 06:13:42 PST 2014

*complete program/registration info and audition sign up at this link
<http://www.hb.edu/cf_enotify/linkforward.cfm?n=6831&u=0&e=0&dest=http://www.hb.edu/hbti>*

*"AWESOME staff, audition technique class, acting/scene study and dance
classes! HBTI brings together the area’s best directors and aspiring young
performers."*

*Klara Hricik HATHAWAY BROWN THEATRE INSTITUTE (HBTI)
<http://www.hb.edu/cf_enotify/linkforward.cfm?n=6831&u=0&e=0&dest=http://www.hb.edu/hbti>*Fred
Sternfeld<http://www.hb.edu/cf_enotify/linkforward.cfm?n=6831&u=0&e=0&dest=http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=5772>,
Executive Artistic Director
Bebe Weinberg Katz<http://www.hb.edu/cf_enotify/linkforward.cfm?n=6831&u=0&e=0&dest=http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=5773>,
Associate Director

*Have you heard about Hathaway Brown Theatre Institute? *

*This new Hathaway Brown School program started last summer and had 150
students in a multitude of classes and workshops as well as 70 students
involved in full scale productions of THE KING AND I and JEKYLL & HYDE.
 Both productions garnered numerous broadwayworld.com
<http://broadwayworld.com> nominations in the "educational theatre"
categories.*

*The website for the second summer season of training and productions is
live, with a full array of choices for 1st graders through college. AND
auditions for productions of SWEENEY TODD, YOU'RE A GOOD MAN, CHARLIE BROWN
& A CHORUS LINE are in less than TWO WEEKS!*

*Take a look at our website and consider joining us!
<http://www.hb.edu/cf_enotify/linkforward.cfm?n=6831&u=0&e=0&dest=http://www.hb.edu/hbti>*

*Here are some additional testimonials from students who attended our
inaugural program last summer...*

*"I love this program!  I had so much fun, and I learned so many things.
The teachers are great and you learn and have fun at the same time. I loved
how everyone worked together.  I will come back every year."*

*Kailee Shaver"Best theatre training program I’ve ever attended. A lot of
fun! I really learned a lot."Madison Wolkov"SUPER PROGRAM!  I have learned
valuable things at HBTI that I truly believe will put me over the top as a
performer and give me an edge when I go out on my own. Nothing was
sugar-coated, and I thank the staff for assisting in my metamorphosis into
a conscientious and knowledgeable performer." Christina Ciofani*

*"I have tried so many different theatres and I think that I’ve finally
found my home. One of the best theatre experiences I’ve ever had. FUN! I
love everything about this program." Hannah Schmidt*

 *complete program info and audition sign up at this link
<http://www.hb.edu/cf_enotify/linkforward.cfm?n=6831&u=0&e=0&dest=http://www.hb.edu/hbti>*

--
Fred Sternfeld, Executive Artistic Director - Hathaway Brown Theatre
Institute <http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=1899>

*Hathaway Brown School *19600 North Park Boulevard Shaker Heights, Ohio
44122