[NEohioPAL] DOBAMA THEATRE seeks House Management Assistant
jfriedman at dobama.org
Wed Jan 22 11:10:16 PST 2014
Dobama Theatre, established in 1959, is a professional theatre in Cleveland
Heights, OH whose mission is to produce Cleveland, regional, and world
premieres of the best contemporary plays by established and emerging
playwrights in professional productions of the highest quality.
Position: House Management Assistant (Hourly)
The House Management Assistant should be provide a positive patron
experience while representing Dobama Theatre and managing the lobby and
theatre patron traffic pre-performance, during intermission, and
Job Responsibilities at each performance include:
* Preparing lobby and house management areas prior to usher arrival.
* Briefing ushers about the show and their assignments.
* Communicating with Stage Manager and Box Office Manager regarding
opening house, pre-show and top of house responsibilities.
* Reconciling patron count with Box Office Manager.
* Completing and distributing House Manager Report nightly.
* Cleaning up theatre and House Manager areas.
Candidates for House Management Assistant should display the following:
* A love for the theatre and the theatre environment.
* They must be focused, organized, safety conscious, and friendly.
* Have excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
* Training in CPR and first aid is desirable but not mandatory.
* Available to work Thursday-Saturdays from 5:30pm-10:30pm, Sundays
from 12:30pm-5pm, with occasional Sundays from 5:30pm-10:30pm.
Pay scale for the House Management Assistant position will be $35/shift.
To apply for this position, please send the following via email to
dobama at dobama.org <mailto:dobama at dobama.org>
Cover letter, Resume, Two (2) professional references.
No phone calls please.
Dobama Theatre is a registered 501(c)(3) not for profit organization and an
equal opportunity employer.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NEohioPAL