[NEohioPAL] Rubber City Shakespeare Company announcing auditions for Julius Caesar

Chris Simmons chris at rubbercityshakes.com
Sat Jan 25 17:22:30 PST 2014

*Rubber City Shakespeare Company* is pleased to announce auditions for our
Spring production, a staged reading of Julius Caesar*, *directed by Alex
Funk.

We are holding auditions on *February 10th *in* Zook Hall 1 *and* February
11th *in* Zook Hall 435 *at* The University of Akron*.  Auditions are *6:30
- 8:30 PM *both nights.

No preparation is necessary. There will be sides from the script available
at the auditions for cold readings.
The performance will take place on *March 15th*, The Ides of March. We will
rehearse for one week leading up to the performance, with rehearsals
starting on *March 9th.*  Rehearsals will take place in the evenings at The
University of Akron. This is a *staged reading* and all performers must be
available from *March 9th to March 15th,** NO EXCEPTIONS*.

Please bring your headshot and resume to the auditions.  If you have any
questions, please feel free to email Chris Simmons at
chris at rubbercityshakes.com.  Also feel free to check out our website at
www.rubbercityshakes.com.

*Thank you and we look forward to seeing you all there!*

--
*Chris Simmons*
Assistant Artistic Director