[NEohioPAL] Looking for Musical Director for Once on this Island Jr.

Ryan Wolf sm.ryan.wolf at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 09:22:44 PST 2014

Near West Theatre in Cleveland, OH is looking for a Musical Director for
Once on this Island Jr. Auditions are Feb 4th-6th.  Callbacks are Saturday
Feb 8th.  Rehearsals begin March 2nd.  Rehearsals are Sundays (2p-9p) and
Monday-Wednesdays (7p-9:30p).  Our production opens April 10th and runs
through April 13th with tech beginning April 6th. Email
KDugger at nearwesttheatre.org or call 216.961.9750 for more information.
Pay is highly competitive.  There is a large diverse cast of kids and
teens.
Learn more at the theatre's website, www.nearwesttheatre.org

--
Ryan Wolf
Stage Manager

*"I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate
way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is
to be a human being."*  -Oscar Wilde-