[NEohioPAL] Actors needed asap (Richmond Hts Church of the Nazarene)

Derek Poindexter derekpoindexter at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 28 10:39:46 PST 2014

  Actor Needed- ASAP (Richmond Heights, Oh)
499 Trebisky Rd
Actor Needed- ASAP
499 Trebisky Rd
This is a NON-PAID gig

I am looking for men (any age) to play a verity of male parts in our
annual Easter Passion Play- Jesus Messiah. (an original passion play
presented through drama, music/ song and dance) There are several
speaking and non-speaking parts, as well as need for stage hands. We
normally cast out of our congregation, but this year we don't seem to
have all the people we need. Acting experience is not imperative (but
very welcome). This is an all volunteer cast. Practices are on Sundays
from 1:15 to 5. Lunch is provided between 12:30 and 1:15.

The play is FREE.
Performances are April 12 @ 6 pm and Sunday April 13@ 11 am and 6 pm.
Please call me at 440-465-9914; or respond to this post asap.
We are already in rehearsals and it is imperative to fill as many of
these rolls as possible.

I am looking for some one to play the following parts: Jesus or John the
beloved; Satan (Yes you read that correctly); The Demon Possessed Man;
Guards and Pharisees. Most rolls (except Jesus/ John) rehearse every
other week. And then weekly the 3 weeks prior to the performances.

This is the 6th year we are putting this play on. Attendance is usually
500-600 people over the 3 performances. This play not only impacts those
who attend but those who perform. I am praying that GOD will send us the
right people to fill every part. If you've read this far maybe it's
because GOD is calling you to do something new. We are a very diverse
community of people whose only goal is to serve the Lord our God with
all of our hearts, minds and souls. Even if you've never acted don't let
that stop you from responding.
God will enable you to fulfill what HE needs done.
Just make the call- you will be blessed for it.

Sandy
rhcon_events at yahoo.com

Church's website is...
http://www.theheightsnaz.com/