[NEohioPAL] Coming Soon: Conservatory For Performing Arts!

Don Mitri donaldmitri at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 09:25:31 PST 2014

*We are proud to announce that the Conservatory For Performing Arts in
conjunction with the **Mayfield* *Village* *Civic* *Center** will soon open
its doors to the public.*

*The Conservatory For Performing Arts was established to provide an
intensive course of study focused on training future artists in the
disciplines of acting and improvisational comedy theater as well as
offering live productions from all genres of theater that will move, excite
and inspire audiences.  *

*The Conservatory For Performing Arts CPA will be located within the *
*Mayfield* *Village* *Civic* *Center**'s Reserve Hall Theater and will
house 3 studio classrooms and a 160 seat theater. Mayfield Village is an
ideal location, as the city has a long history of investing many resources
into the arts community. The area is fast becoming a destination spot and
is easily accessible to surrounding communities. CPA will not only be an
addition to the cultural aspect of Mayfield Village, but also as an
entertainment option as well.*

*We hope that you will join us on this journey to create a place for
artists to perfect their craft and a community to enjoy the art that is
theater.*

*On Saturday March 1st we invite you all to our gala benefit celebration to
be held at the **Mayfield* *Village* *Civic* *Center**!  For all
information about the  CPA, classes, shows and the gala please check out
our website www.cpacleveland.org <http://www.cpacleveland.org>     Don
Mitri & Jeff Blanchard*