[NEohioPAL] January "support" campaign for NEOHIOPAL is ending. This is the last "direct ask."

Fred Sternfeld fredsternfeld at neohiopal.org
Sat Feb 1 04:04:52 PST 2014

Dear Arts Lovers,

The annual (January) "Direct Ask" campaign for voluntary donations is
coming to an end. Thus far around 1.3% of subscribers have donated. Click
on this link<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/neohiopal/northeast-ohio-performing-arts-list-contributors-for-2014/>
see a list of supporters thus far.

There won't be another email sent out like this until January of next year,
but there will always be a link to instructions in the footer of each
message - donations are welcome and appreciated (but not expected) year
round!

NEohioPAL is now in its 16th year of providing people like you a valuable
tool that draws together Northeast Ohio's arts community.

Your donation keeps this unique performing arts resource alive and free to
all readers and posters.

For the last seven years a modest number of NEohioPAL supporters  generously
helped us defray costs.

NEohioPAL supporters are performers, artists and arts lovers who recognize
the value of staying in touch with our region's arts scene.  They are also
people who realize that we have some very real bills to pay: web hosting,
bandwidth, utilities, supplies - and the time we spend keeping the site
free of SPAM and running smoothly.

If you have ever learned of an audition, found a job, promoted your event
or had a great night out at a performance, please consider giving a
donation.

Please go to http://www.fredsternfeld.com/support-neohiopal/ to find the
Paypal link to volunteer your financial support - OR - mail a check (put
your email address in the check's memo section so we can acknowledge your
donation and thank you on the contributors's page) made out to "NEohioPAL,
Ltd." and send it to:

NEohioPAL, Ltd.
c/o Fred Sternfeld
24021 Halburton Rd.
Beachwood, Ohio 44122

Here is a simple table to help you decide how much you might like to donate:

*$0.10 / Day = $36.50 / Yr.*$0.14 / Day = $50.00 / Yr.
$0.20 / Day = $75.00 / Yr.
*$0.27 / Day = $100.00 / Yr.*
*$0.50 / Day = $182.50 / Yr.*
*$1.00 / Day = $365.00 / Yr.*

Thanks for your participation in making the arts scene in Northeast Ohio
vibrant and collaborative.

Warm Regards,

Fred Sternfeld <http://www.fredsternfeld.com/>
NEohioPAL founder and administrator

Noah Budin <http://www.noahbudin.com/>
NEohioPAL associate administrator

P.S.  We will post this message to NEohioPAL several times over the next
week.  After that, we will not do a direct "ask" again until January of
next year. If a modest donation is not in your budget this
month, information on how to support NEohioPAL will always be in the footer
of each message.

http://www.fredsternfeld.com/support-neohiopal/

--
Fred Sternfeld