[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet Celebrates Black History Month 2014!

chanda ford chanda2ford at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 1 14:43:32 PST 2014

Cleveland Inner City Ballet will be celebrating Black History Month 2014 by offering performances and presentations around the City of Cleveland- all month. Our touring locations include:

A dance presentation and interview with Dee Perry for PBS WVIZ Applause

An article in Kaleidoscope Magazine

Our Director Chanda Ford-White will be giving a lecture on her work in paper "Black Ballerina?" at Cleveland State University- Sponsored by the CSU Sociology Department.

In Studio Showcase at Collinwood Recreation Center time- TBD

In Studio Showcase at FBC Shaker Heights location Saturday February 22. 10am-12pm

For more information about Cleveland Inner City Ballet Black History Month 2014 celebration locations- please feel free to contact us anytime!216.903.6604

Cleveland Inner City Ballet offers professionally taught dance education to all children regardless of race, class, gender or socioeconomic background. We believe every child deserves to have the gift of a good quality dance education. We hope to be dancing with you soon!

Cleveland Inner City Ballet
P.O Box 606126
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
216.903.6604