[NEohioPAL] Ensemble Theatre Auditions

Martin Cosentino martin at ensemble-theatre.org
Sun Feb 2 08:32:43 PST 2014

 Auditions are open for the Colombi New Plays Festival.
Final auditions are* Monday, Feb. 3 at 6:00PM at Ensemble Theatre*.

Rehearsals begin *Fri.Feb 14,*- 4 evenings/ 1 weekend afternoon.
Performances open* Fri.Mar.14, *running in repertory.

*"For The Love of a Leica"* by Cynthia Dettelbach
directed by Brian Zoldessy

*"Lives of the Saints" *by Jean Seitter Cummins
directed by Celeste Cosentino

* "Road Kill",* by Edward Walsh
directed by Ian Wolfgang Hinz

*"Zebediah"* by Barbara Harkness
directed by Martin Cosentino

1st performance week-   *March 13, 14, 15, 16*
2nd performance week - *March 20, 21, 22, 23*
3rd performance week -
* March 27, 28, 29, 30*4th performance week *- April 3, 4, 5, 6*

There is a non-Equity stipend available for all roles.

Bring a prepared 2 min.piece, and you will be reading
from the scripts. Please call with any questions, or respond to this email.

*Martin Cosentino*
*Managing Director*
*Ensemble Theatre of Cleveland*
*Performing inThe Coventry Building*
*2843 Washington Boulevard*
*Cleveland Heights, OH  44118*
*(T) 216-321-2930 <216-321-2930>*
*(F) info at ensemble-theatre.org <info at ensemble-theatre.org> *
*(M) 216-509-2411 <216-509-2411>*
*(E) **martin at ensemble-theatre.org* <martin at ensemble-theatre.org>
***************************************

*2013-2014 SEASON Our 34th Consecutive Season   "ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"
ANIMALS OUT OF PAPER by Rajiv Joseph Directed by Celeste CosentinoSeptember
27th through October 20th.PRELUDE TO A KISS  by Craig LucasDirected by
Martin FriedmanNovember 21st through December 15th KNOCK ME A KISS By
Charles SmithDirected by Carolyn Jackson Smith   January 31 through
Febraury 23rd. Winner of 9 AUDELCO awards -2011.   COLOMBI NEW PLAYS
FESTIVAL This will be the month of March.  Specific Dates and shows TBA.
BEYOND THE HORIZONby Eugene O'NeillDirected by Celeste Cosentino April 18th
through May 11thO'Neill's 1st Pulitzer Prize Winner-1920.We look forward to
seeing you in our audience! TICKETS, SUBSCRIPTIONS,
& INFORMATION info at ensemble-theatre.org <info at ensemble-theatre.org>
tickets at ensemble-theatre.org <tickets at ensemble-theatre.org>  *
*OR*

*VISIT OUR WEBSITE:*