[NEohioPAL] Raves for "The Diary of Anne Frank" in Aurora

ACT Business Manager christine at auroracommunitytheatre.com
Sun Feb 2 15:24:39 PST 2014

Real reviews from real people

who saw opening night Jan. 31 of

The Diary of Anne Frank

Aurora Community Theatre

"Outstanding performance by everyone. Tears and sniffles from many---just wonderful."

"I thought it was one of the best. Well cast-so emotional- great set, music and lighting just added
to the drama of the story- will tell everyone to see it!"

"This production ranks # 1 of all productions we have seen in 20 years of attending!"

"It was a powerful performance! The intermission was clever & added to the intensity & reality of
the show."

(unedited quotes from email survey immediately following the play)

The Diary of Anne Frank

continues at 8 pm Fridays and Saturdays through Feb. 22.

$16 adults, $11 age 18 and under

Log on to  <http://www.auroracommunitytheatre.com/> www.auroracommunitytheatre.com to buy tickets
anytime, including seat selection.