[NEohioPAL] Reiki classes scheduled for spring and summer

Rebecca Serotko rebeccaserotko at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 14:53:44 PST 2014

Reiki classes
scheduled for spring and summer

Curious as to what Reiki is? It is a natural alternative to pain
relief, stress and anxiety and the list doesn't stop there. Check out my
website below to learn more!

I have taken time
over the past few months and have reworked my own Reiki curriculum to provide
extra information that I feel will help you in your Reiki practice.
Special Reiki Class
on March 15, 2014 no extra cost.
Reiki 1 with an emphasis on Anxiety and Learning Disabilities
Learn Reiki 1 as well
as other natural alternatives that help with Anxiety and Learning Disabilities.
March
15, 2014 9:00am-4:00pm $100
Reiki 1 Saturday
April 26, 2014 9:00am-3:00pm $100
Reiki 1 Sunday April 27,
2014 12:00pm-6:00pm $100
Reiki 2 Saturday May
17, 2014 9:00am-3:00pm $125
Reiki 2 Sunday May
18, 2014 12:00pm-6:00pm $125
Reiki 3
Master/Teacher Saturday June 28, 2014 9:00-3:00pm $150
Reiki 3
Master/Teacher Sunday June 29, 2014 12:00-6:00pm $150
You can bundle the
classes if you know you want to take all three levels for $325

**Specific location
of classes in Norwalk, Ohio is to be determined due to the size of class.
If you have a group
of friends that want to take the class and you want to host a class in your home
or studio in another city, that can be arranged.

If you have any
questions please do not hesitate to call/text or email me.
Rebecca Serotko
Holistic Practitioner,
Reiki MT, CPT, Rev
419-217-9565