[NEohioPAL] Award Winning Artist Debuts " Islam Unveiled"

JoAnn DePolo artistjoanndepolo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 09:05:10 PST 2014

"Islam: Unveiled" Opening Reception

Saturday February 15, 2014 (3-6pm)

JoAnn DePolo Studios & Gallery

26719 Brookpark Ext.

North Olmsted, OH 44070.

440-320-0900

Event is free and open to the public.

JoAnn DePolo Studios & Gallery presents the art of photographer, Wafaa
Saeed, winner of the Come & Create(tm) Windows Art Walk 2013 People's Choice
Award.

The exhibit features photographs inspired by various Islamic themes and
concepts. Wafaa started learning photography in high school and has since
then adopted it as her favorite hobby. Encouraged by art enthusiasts around
her, Wafaa entered the Come & Create Windows Art Walk competition and was
voted by the public as their favorite artist winning the People's Choice
Award. "Photography is one outlet that I use to express my love and
appreciation for my beautiful religion Islam," says Wafaa. "I hope, through
my humble work, I can show a small glimpse of the perfection this way of
life offers humanity. I thank God for allowing me to do such work." Some of
Wafaa's work has been published in the calendars of Islamic Center of
Cleveland.

The exhibit runs through March15, 2014.

JoAnn DePolo Studios & Gallery offers painting classes, creative workshops
and studios for artists to create, teach, display and sell.
www.joanndepolo.net

Gallery Hours: Tuesday - Thursday (1-8pm), Friday & Saturday (11am-6pm)