[NEohioPAL] Professional Headshots 20% to 50% Discount, LIMITED TIME

Gregory Pendolino gregory.pendolino at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 07:29:25 PST 2014

I know keeping updated professional headshots isn't necessarily a cheap
thing to do but if you're a serious actor it's fundamental.

 My rates are already reasonable but I'm offering my services for as low as
half off.

 The 50% off discount is for anyone that can pay no later than 11:59pm on
2/9/14 (that's tomorrow!) and shoot no later than 5/31/14.

 The rates for 50% off are:

 Individual Outdoor = $50 (Normally $100)

Two Outdoor = $75 (Normally $150)

Individual Studio = $100 (Normally $200)

Two in Studio = $150 (Normally $300)

 If you miss out on the 50% off discount, I'll be running my 20% off
discount that needs to be paid for no later than 11:59pm on 2/16/14 and
shoot no later than 5/31/14.

 The rates for 20% off are:

 Individual Outdoor = $80 (Normally $100)

Two Outdoor = $120 (Normally $150)

Individual Studio = $160 (Normally $200)

Two in Studio = $240 (Normally $300)

 Although the PayPal buttons are right on the website I strongly advise you
to contact me with any questions prior to submitting payment as there are
no refunds.

 For further information please visit my website:

 http://www.pendolinophotography.com/winter-2014-promo/

 I must admit I've been extremely busy as of late so my most recent work
can be viewed on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/PendolinoPhotography>and
Instagram <http://instagram.com/gregorypendolino#>.

 Facebook.com/PendolinoPhotography (Like my page if you get a chance to
check it out)

 Instagram.com/GregoryPendolino (Please follow me and I'll be happy to
follow you back)

 Also, chances are we already have lots of friends in common so please feel
free to send me a friend request :)

 Facebook.com/GregoryPendolino

 Thank you :)