[NEohioPAL] 12 years after Kent State Stark

Al Diamond Phillips admin at aldiamondphillips.com
Sun Feb 9 13:19:43 PST 2014

I was watching the Olympics this morning when they played a promo
using the Aria Nessun Dorma! i immediately started singing along
while my family rolled their eyes and sughed. They have never
understood my love for Opera. I in fact never knew how much I
enjoyed it until in 2002 I studied under Ken Kramer at Kent State
Stark. Professor kramer could rattle the windows with his Mighty
Baritone Voice. It was truly Impressive. He opened my eyes to a
world that I had ignored. To that I say thank you!

So I dug up an old cassette recording of nessun Dorma I used to
practice for my Final Exam back in 2002 (exams were in front of a
panel critiquing your performance) and loaded it into Prot Tools
and recorded this version in one take. I could probably do
better, but it was more about having a good time while knocking
some of the rust off the old Vocal Chords. Hope everyone clicks
through to hear I had a blast recording it!

Al Diamond Phillips