[NEohioPAL] The Third Annual Short. Sweet. Film Fest

Short Sweet short.sweet.film.fest at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 19:33:37 PST 2014

The third annual Short. Sweet. Film Fest will be held on February 22nd and
23rd at Market Garden Brewery in Ohio City. The festival showcases several
films from the greater Cleveland area, including local congressman Matthew
Zone's film, Project 5: When I Hear Music.

We are proud to be the first official festival to screen Luke Wilson's new
film, Satellite Beach, as well as debuting Palms' new music video to their
hit song Rogue Warrior. Palms member and former member of Isis, Bryant
Clifford Meyer, will be present to do a Q & A session after the film.

In addition to excellent films, Sunday evening the festival will host a
music festival featuring several local artists including newgrass band,
Honeybucket.

Where else will you have the opportunity to drink local, craft beer and see
excellent local music and film? To check our schedule please go to our
website: http://shortsweetfilmfest.com/festival-schedule-2014/.

Please purchase tickets at Eventbrite ahead of time because we estimate the
event will sell out: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/
short-sweet-film-fest-tickets-10093175961.

Please feel free to contact Mike Suglio with any additional questions at
short.sweet.film.fest at gmail.com