[NEohioPAL] Rubber City Shakespeare announcing auditions for Julius Caesar!

Chris Simmons chris at rubbercityshakes.com
Mon Feb 10 04:50:42 PST 2014

Rubber City Shakespeare Company is pleased to announce auditions for our Spring production, a staged reading of Julius Caesar, directed by Alex Funk.

We are holding auditions on February 10th in Zook Hall 1 and February 11th in Zook Hall 435 at The University of Akron.  Auditions are 6:30 - 8:30 PM both nights.

No preparation is necessary. There will be sides from the script available at the auditions for cold readings.

The performance will take place on March 15th, The Ides of March. We will rehearse for one week leading up to the performance, with rehearsals starting on March 9th.  Rehearsals will take place in the evenings at The University of Akron. This is a staged reading and all performers must be available from March 9th to March 15th, NO EXCEPTIONS.

Please bring your headshot and resume to the auditions.  If you have any questions, please feel free to email Chris Simmons at chris at rubbercityshakes.com.  Also feel free to check out our website at www.rubbercityshakes.com.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you all there!

--
Chris Simmons
Assistant Artistic Director