[NEohioPAL] CWRU Film Society is looking for you, local film makers!

Zak Khan zakkhan23 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 08:28:46 PST 2014

The Case Western Reserve University Film Society wants films from
local film makers like you to show at our 10th Annual Local Film Makers
Night

We are looking for submissions in any of the following:
35mm film
DVDs/Blu-Ray Disks
Digital files

They can be newly made or films you've already made. They do not have
to be filmed in the Cleveland area, just as long as you are from the
Cleveland
area.

We cannot pay you for these films, but your work will have exposure to other
film makers and potential appreciators, and you and your guests have free
admission to see it in our true theater when you submit a film.

Films for submission to our 10th Local Film Maker's Night on March 1,
2014 are due by the end of February. Please email officers at films.case.edu
about questions regarding your submissions. (And to submit digital files.)

Please fill out the linked PDF form as well for your submissions:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByoxqBn8Pwf7SU8xeGtBeWgyU2s/edit?usp=sharing

Conventional mail submissions can be sent to:

CWRU Film Society
Attn: Doreen Thibodeau
110 Adelbert Hall
Case Western Reserve University
2040 Adelbert Rd
Cleveland, OH 44106-7060

Thanks for reading, and we look forward to showcasing your films! Again, if
you'd like to submit, or have questions, e-mail officers at films.case.edu.

Sincerely,
Zak Khan
CWRU Film Society Public Relations