[NEohioPAL] Shore Middle School needs guys to "fly" students for Peter Pan

Laura Hart drama_munchkin at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 12:38:28 PST 2014

Shore Middle School's drama club is performing Peter Pan - the School Version Musical in May.  Due to spacial issues and budget constraints, we're eschewing expensive flying equipment and instead focusing on dance and movement to portray flying.  As middle school students at large possess little to no developed muscle mass, we are in need of 8 guys (around 18-28yrs) to lift and fly the Darling kids and a pack of fairies.

Requirements: ability to lift 50-100lbs.  Must become a volunteer in Mentor's school system.  No previous dance experience needed.

Rehearsal schedule:

Tues March 4th 6:30pm Informational Meeting

Tues April 1st - 5-7pm
Tues April 8th - 5-7pm
Sat April 12th – 1-5pm Tech
Tues April 15th – 4-7pm
Tues April 22 – 4-7pm
Sat May 3rd – 1-6pm Dress Rehearsal

Tues May 6th – 5-7pm
Weds May 7th 5-7pm  Last run
Thurs May 8th Performance at 7:30pm
Fri May 9th Performance at 7:30pm
Sat May 10th Performance at 2:30pm and 7:30pm

All rehearsals listed are required.  Volunteer basis.

If you're interested in working with these high energy, creative little munchkins, contact Laura Hart.  Email: drama_munchkin at yahoo.com  Call/Text: (216) 548 0804