[NEohioPAL] Coach House Theatre's New "Artists' Choice: Black Box Series"

Nancy Cates nancycates at ohioshakespeare.com
Tue Feb 11 08:34:12 PST 2014

COACH HOUSE THEATRE

732 West Exchange Street

Akron, OH 44302

330-434-7741 box office

www.coachhousetheatre.com <http://www.ohioshakespeare.com/>

Coach House Theatre presents

Danny and the Deep Blue Sea

by John Patrick Shanley

The first in our new "Artists' Choice: Black Box Series"

Showing for three nights only!

Monday-Wednesday, March 31, April 1 and April 2

Tickets only $5; college students free!

Coach House Theatre's latest venture, our new "Artists' Choice: Black Box
Series," begins with John Patrick Shanley's Danny and the Deep Blue Sea. The
show will be performed in a limited three-night run, Monday, Tuesday and
Wednesday evenings, March 31, April 1 and April 2, at 8 p.m.

In this contemporary drama from the acclaimed writer of "Doubt" and
"Moonstruck," a damaged young man and woman, Danny and Roberta, (TESS
BURGLER and JOE PINE) find comfort in one another. The production is
directed by SARAH COON.

Danny and the Deep Blue Sea includes adult language and sexual content. As
the first in a new series at Coach House, this show is not part of Coach
House's Subscription Series.

Don't miss this intense and affecting play which The New York Daily News
called "a wrenching love story."

All seats for this show are only $5, general admission. College students
will be admitted free, with student ID.

SHOW TIMES: March 31, April 1, and April 2 at 8 p.m.

TICKETS: $5, general admission. College students free, with ID.
Reservations required as seating is limited.

FOR RESERVATIONS: Contact our box office at 330-434-7741, or visit
<http://www.coachhousetheatre.com/> www.coachhousetheatre.com.

Coach House Theatre is located at 732 West Exchange Street in Akron, next to
the Akron Woman's City Club, and at the corner of West Exchange and North
Portage Path.

Visit us at  <http://www.coachhousetheatre.com/> www.coachhousetheatre.com
to find out more about this show, and our 2013-14 season!