[NEohioPAL] "Lonely Hearts" Improv & Film Acting Workshop with Director JW Myers of Route 40 Film

Evie Neal eviespring at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 11:56:14 PST 2014

Because of the popularity of the last workshop, I have added another
workshop coming up this weekend, Friday and Saturday, Feb 14 & 15.

Here is the information.  It's actually a little less expensive, because I
broke down the times differently.  Please email me for clarity, or to
reserve a spot!!

Friday 2/14 times are 5 - 10 p.m. - Adults

Saturday 2/15 times are 9-12 a.m. - Kids ($65)

Saturday 2/15 times are 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. - Tweens/Teens/Under 21

Saturday 2/15 times are 2 p.m. - 7 p.m. Adults

Cost $75 Tweens/Teens/Adults (1 Workshop - Fri or Sat), or $140 for BOTH
Fri Nite & Saturday

For CLARITY: Tweens/Teens/Adults have the option of doing EITHER Fri or
Saturday, or BOTH. This one is going to fill up, so in order to hold a
spot, would you prefer us to send you a PayPal invoice, or would you prefer
to mail a check?  Whichever works better for you.  Just let us know!!!

Where: Doubletree Independence 6200 Quarry Lane, Independence Ohio

Space is limited so reserve today
route40events at gmail.com<rout40events at gmail.com>
 or 614-517-3655

https://www.facebook.com/Route40Classes

JW Myers is the director for "A Christmas Tree Miracle", "The Pledge", and
"Even Keel". He also taught in Los Angeles for Idiot Central.