[NEohioPAL] Save the Date-less! Spend Anti-Valentine's Day at McCarthy's Comedy Night Feb. 14

backstagewriter at aol.com backstagewriter at aol.com
Tue Feb 11 17:41:03 PST 2014

Save the Date-less! Spend Anti-Valentine's Day at McCarthy's Comedy Night Feb. 14

No need to buy chocolate and flowers this Valentine's Day --
just bring your misty-colored memories and bittersweet regrets
downtown, and we will entertain you with an evening full of
songs, spoofs and sketches.

Come un-celebrate "Anti-Valentine's Day" with a special
comedy performance at McCarthy's Downtown in the Flats
this Friday, Feb. 14, 2014.

Presented by LandofCleve.net and McCarthy's, the show will
start at 8pm at the venue, located at 1231 Main Ave.
on the West Bank of the Flats.

Event hosts are RED VELVET ELVIS & MADAME ZELDA.
The Burger King will bring a peanut butter & banana tear to your eye,
while the Strange Yet Savvy Psychic attempts to make your future
at least a little bit brighter than your present!

Highlights include:

BAD DATING GAME -- Win a date with our ineligible bachelor
SAPPY LOVE SONGS -- Laugh along with touchy-feely classics
JILTED JOKESTERS -- Nothing's funnier than bitter comedians
VALENTINE'S ANONYMOUS  -- Tell your sob story
...Plus contests, conquests, conflicts, and so much more!

You must RSVP in advance for FREE tickets --
email us at inthelandofcleve at gmail.com
with your name, phone, and number of people in your party.
(If you come alone, we'll totally understand.)
Tickets at the door will be $5.

CASTING CALL: If you are an actor-singer-comedian
and would like to be a part of the show,
email us at inthelandofcleve at gmail.com
by Friday at 12noon with your P&R and phone number.

Visit RedVelvetElvis.com for more details!

If your love life is lifeless, and you're a member of Matchless.com,
plan to spend Anti-Valentine's Day with us!