[NEohioPAL] "Lost in Yonkers" opens March 7, 2014

clague playhouse clagueplayhouse at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 13 06:02:37 PST 2014

*   *   *   *   *

Clague Playhouse, Inc.1371 Clague Road
Westlake, Ohio 44145
440-331-0403
www.clagueplayhouse.org

Lost in Yonkers

 by Neil Simon

directed by Tyson Douglas Rand

March 7 - 30, 2014

Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8:00pm and Sunday at 2pm

America’s great comic playwright, set the first of his autobiographical plays in 1942.  Bella is 35 years old, mentally challenged and living at home with her mother, stern Grandma Kurnitz. Then ne’r-do-well son Eddie deposits his two young sons on the doorstep. He is financially strapped and taking to the road as a salesman. The boys are left to contend with Grandma, with Bella and her secret romance, and with a small-time hoodlum, Uncle Louie, in a strange new world called Yonkers. *contains adult language and situations

Featured in our cast are Chris Bizubas Louie, Elaine Feagleras Bella, Jake Ingrassiaas Jay, Elliot Lockshineas Arty, Jeff Lockshineas Eddie, Lisa Margeviciusas Gert and Meg Parishas Grandma Kurnitz.

Tickets are $16 for Adults, $15 for Seniors (60+), and $10 for Students (with valid ID) and may be purchased by calling the Box Office, 440-331-0403 Wednesday through Saturday from 1:00-6:00pm.  Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard and Visa are accepted. Clague Playhouse is located south of Detroit Road off the I-90W Clague Road Exit.  Free parking and Handicapped accessible.