[NEohioPAL] Photos for trade, Photographers seeking models or actors

Crissy crissy217 at aol.com
Thu Feb 13 10:21:13 PST 2014

Professional Photographer seeking subjects needing professional images
of themselves that are OK with those images also being used as
photostock. You will receive a wide array of images for your time, and
I will shoot some images for you at your specification. You must sign a
release for the images, and if you are not over 18 you must come with a
parent and they must sign a release on your behalf. All of the images
that I am seeking are tasteful, marketable, interesting, conceptual and
shot to a very high level. My images are sold on sites such as iStock
and Getty images.

I will be booking between Sat Feb 22nd- Weds Feb 25th, so be sure that
time frame works for you.

**NOTE:  Please make contact and book appt time directly with me at
neonvine at gmail.com with a few images attached.  I am shooting on
location at The Fast Lane Bowling Alley in Barberton, but can also
shoot other sets/locations, if that is possible.

About me:

I shoot with totally professional camera bodies (with a backup) and
lenses, including a Canon 5D Mark III, Canon 24-70mm 2.8L, Canon 70-200
2.8L,12-24mm EX (WIDE ANGLE), and more L-glass when required, lighting,
octobanks, softboxes, and several external wireless speedlite flashes
and ezybox diffusers where necessary.

I am masterful and efficient in Photoshop CS6 and Lightroom 5, Silver
Efex, Color Efex, and others. I white balance and grey card shoot on
site, and in post.

My credits include events/promotions for Bacardi, Lear Corp. LG Corp,
Water Babies Bikini, onantiquerow, vacatia, Dewar's, Grey Goose, The
Addy Awards, shot models from Playboy (Dessie Mitcheson) & Maxim, Water
Babies Bikini & Calendar, Ms. Hungarian Bikini, Attorney Sync,
celebrities including Daymond John from FUBU/Sharktank, David Koechner
(Champ Kind - Anchorman), Luther Campbell (2 Liv Crew), Andrew Schultz
(Guy code),The Boca Resort, The Fountainbleau Hotel, Commerz Bank, MCSA
Union, Convention Bureau's, real estate, yacht parties, fashion shows,
fashion week, and events at many of the finest hotels in South FL, and
much more. I can provide print quality images quickly after your
function and electronically through my website for your convenience.

Please see my on-line portfolio for a wide array of sample images, as
well as the few attached. You can also view a live video shoot on
youtube at => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MokyCxrUo8U

If you contact me, please be serious, reliable, ready to work, and
interested in making great images. Again, send some sort of snapshot,
modelmayhem#, etc., so that I can envision how your talent might best
be utilized.

www.neonvine.com

Thank you :)

John