[NEohioPAL] AAF Cle needs help staging prohibition raid during event

Karen Ohlrich karenomullin at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 14 08:34:57 PST 2014

Hello all.

AAF Cleveland's ADDY Awards organizing committee is looking for a couple people to help us organize a police raid during our Great Gatsby themed awards ceremony next Thursday, February 20th at the Metropolitan Ballroom (details available at www.aafcleveland.com).

We are hoping for two folks that could play officers from the 20s era, make a couple arrests and hold "the prisoners" until bail is paid--approx 20 minutes-1/2 hour.
If interested, respond to this email with questions and contact information.

Would consider nominal fee, or trade for promotion, and admittance to the entire event, food and bev included.

Thank you-- it'll be fun!
Karen

Sent from my iPhone