[NEohioPAL] 20% Discount - Professional Headshots - Limited Time!

Gregory Pendolino gregory.pendolino at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 06:15:28 PST 2014

Thanks to everyone that has responded to the 50% and 20% discount I
advertised last week.

The good news is that there's still time to take advantage of the 20%
promotion.
The bad news is that there isn't much time.

I'm still running my 20% off discount but that needs to be paid for no
later than 11:59pm on 2/16/14 and shot no later than 5/31/14.

The rates for 20% off are:

 Individual Outdoor = $80 (Normally $100)

Two Outdoor = $120 (Normally $150)

Individual Studio = $160 (Normally $200)

Two in Studio = $240 (Normally $300)

 Although the PayPal buttons are right on the website I strongly advise you
to contact me with any questions prior to submitting payment as there are
no refunds.

 For further information please visit my website:

 http://www.pendolinophotography.com/winter-2014-promo/

I must admit I've been extremely busy as of late so my most recent work can
be viewed on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/PendolinoPhotography> and
Instagram <http://instagram.com/gregorypendolino#>.

Facebook.com/ <http://www.facebook.com/PendolinoPhotography>PendolinoPhotography
<http://www.facebook.com/PendolinoPhotography> (Like my page if you get a
chance to check it out)

 Instagram.com/GregoryPendolino (Please follow me and I'll be happy to
follow you back)

 Also, chances are we already have lots of friends in common so please feel
free to send me a friend request :)

 Facebook.com/GregoryPendolino

 Thank you :)