[NEohioPAL] SEEKING WOMEN 25-50 FOR REALITY SHOW IN ENGLAND!!

Katy Russell katyrussell0021 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 16 12:33:15 PST 2014

PLEASE SHARE THIS AND SPREAD THE NEWS!!!!

WHO KNOWS A WOMAN 25-50 WHO COULD USE A PAID VACATION AND ADVENTURE IN ENGLAND?!?!

Do you live in a small town and dream of traveling overseas?
Are you ready to take a break from your life and try a new adventure?
Have you worked hard for others and it's finally time to put yourself first?
We are looking for people who are up for the ultimate game of social strategy and fun competition.

Major network is looking for contestants to compete in a new series
that will take place in a British manor and involve English culture.
Fans of early 1900s English culture (through books, TV shows, films,food/drink, sports) a plus!

We are looking to finish off our cast as we are seeking out women 25-50 years old.
If you are energetic, entertaining, and adventurous please LET US KNOW NOW!!

PLEASE MESSAGE ME WITH:
At least 2 current pictures of yourself (clear, quality pics)
Name, phone number, email, age, city/state
A few sentences on why you may would be a good candidate

If we are interested in you, you will be contacted in the very near future
so we can give you more info and learn more about you so we can pass you
 on to the executive producers!!