[NEohioPAL] CLEVELAND FASHION WEEK :: Designers, Models, Theater/Playhouse Volunteers

Donald Shingler donald.shingler at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 16 14:13:59 PST 2014

DESIGNER CALL :: MEET & GREET
Saturday, March 1, 2014
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm

See Fashion Week Cleveland in Women's Wear Daily and on CNN:  http://www.fashionweekcleveland.com/content/view/42/87/

5th Street Arcades
530 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio  44115

Show your designs during Fashion Week Cleveland 2014
1st Week in June

For more information go to:
www.facebook.com/ClevelandFashionWeek

VOLUNTEER CALL
Thursday, March 6, 2014
6:00 pm

See Fashion Week Cleveland in Women's Wear Daily and on CNN:  http://www.fashionweekcleveland.com/content/view/42/87/

5th Street Arcades
530 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio  44115

Playhouse, Theater, and Film Experience is helpful

For more information go to:
www.facebook.com/ClevelandFashionWeek

MODEL CALL
Saturday, March 8, 2014
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm

See Fashion Week Cleveland in Women's Wear Daily and on CNN:  http://www.fashionweekcleveland.com/content/view/42/87/

5th Street Arcades
530 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio  44115

For more information go to:
www.facebook.com/ClevelandFashionWeek

Volunteers
The Fashion World interest you?  Event planning and management?  Civic service and community involvement?

We need people like you at Fashion Week Cleveland.  Over the last five years, more than 20,000 volunteer
hours have been donated to Cleveland’s fashion week, making it possible for us to fulfill our mission to educate consumers and industry leaders on the economic and cultural importance of fashion design and retail.

Our volunteers can be any age, background, race, sex or religion.  Volunteers are vital to many aspects of our work, helping our small staff to do big things.  Volunteers are often the first impression that guests, attendees, and sponsors come into contact with.  They get the job done and they ensure that participants are taken
care of.  We appreciate the efforts of these civic-minded leaders.
Fashion Week Cleveland, which has been called "the nation's third largest fashion week after New York and Los Angeles," (Womens' Wear Daily) combines art, fashion, and music.  We spend a great deal of time searching for talented volunteers.  Would you like to volunteer during Fashion Week Cleveland?  If so, please come to our next scheduled event of your choosing.