[NEohioPAL] looking for orchestra players and singers

music darrell music_dl at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 17 15:34:53 PST 2014

Hello All-

The Stow Symphony Orchestra will give a performance featuring Bach's 3rd Orchestral Suite and Scheherazade. The concert date is March 22nd and rehearsals are Tuesday evenings from 7-9 at Stow High School.   We are still looking for players.  If you are a stringed instrument player or you play one of the following: English horn, French horn, Trumpet, Piccolo, or percussion and you are interested, call 330.671.1270 or e-mail: musicdirector at stoworchestra.org.

In May the orchestra and the Stow Symphony Chorus will perform Mozart's Requiem. We are still looking for singers in all sections.  Those rehearsals are on Thursday evenings from 7-9 at Tallmadge Alliance Church in Tallmadge Ohio.  same contact info. applies.  Thanks all- we look forward to hearing from you.

Darrell Lee Music
Music Director and Conductor
Stow Symphony Orchestra
Stow, Ohio