[NEohioPAL] Instrumentalist Needed

Matt Wirfel clariontrpt at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 18 05:31:26 PST 2014

Attention Instrumentalists - the TrueNorth Chamber Orchestra is in need of the following musicians for our March concert: 2 oboes, 1 bassoon, 1 viola and 1 double bass. We will be performing Beethoven's "Coriolan Overture", Stravinsky's "Pulcinella Suite, and Richard Wagner's "Siegfried Idyll". Rehearsals are on Monday nights from 7:15-9:30 at the French Creek Nature Center, located at 4520 Colorado Avenue, Sheffield Village, 44054.

Upcoming concerts will include Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's "Mass in C Major" and Antonin Dvorak's, "Symphony No. 8 in G major".

For more information please contact the music director, Joshua Konow, at joshua.konow at gmail.com, or call French Creek Nature Center at 440-949-5200 for more information.