[NEohioPAL] Submissions for KEEP TALKING - a storytelling show.

Zachariah Durr zartdart at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 20:21:00 PST 2014

STORYTELLING SHOW NEEDS YOUR SUBMISSIONS!

"KEEP TALKING" -
A storytelling show at the Happy Dog on the FIRST WEDNESDAY of every month
this month's show March 5th, 8 p.m. Hosted by Adam Richard and Zachariah
Durr

THIS MONTH'S THEME: "My First"

There's a first time for everything. It could be a kiss, day at school,
trip to the hospital, or attempt at eating a whole White Castle "Crave
Case". Or maybe it's not a physical thing - maybe it's when you first
realized you loved a type of music, or first realized Santa wasn't real, or
believed you could do something. Get thinking, get creative, and SEND US
YOUR STORY PITCH! Don't just think about it, do it. It's going to be our
first show - let's make it a great one.
Keep Talking is a storytelling show that takes a theme, and invites people
to tell stories about that theme. These stories can be inspiring, funny,
sad, bizarre, meaningful, shocking, or a combination of all those things.

We need YOU. Everyone has an interesting story in them. It doesn't matter
if you aren't an actor, comic or natural "center of attention", we want to
hear from you.

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO BE ON THE SHOW?

Stories need to meet three requirements:
1. Stories need to be true, and have happened to YOU, not your buddy,
partner, sibling, etc.
2. Stories need to fit the month's theme in SOME way.
3. No hate or harm - meaning you can tell a story of how someone hurt you,
but if things get negative, change the name. Please don't tell a slanderous
story about someone who will be in the room.

Submit your story by writing us at KeepTalkingCLE at gmail.com.
You can either write a two paragraph max summary of the story, or send us a
audio or video of your story summary. Send us at least the beginning and
ending of the story. Don't leave on a cliffhanger.

Once you've submitted, we will quickly get back to you about your story -
so send it today!

<http://realfakebutter.blogspot.com/>