[NEohioPAL] Beginner Swing Dance Classes Start tomorrow at 7pm! No Partner Needed!

Valerie Salstrom info at gethepswing.com
Mon Feb 24 22:30:45 PST 2014

Learn the easiest form of partnered dancing – The Jitterbug! Also known as East Coast Swing or just Swing. We will dance to a variety of styles of music including big band swing, early rock & roll, blues and R & B! You will learn the basic footwork pattern and how to lead and follow a fun mix of spins and turns in open and closed position. Learning to swing dance is a great way to meet people and get some exercise too!

This class is appropriate for students with and without partners of 10 years old and up.

We will rotate partners during the lessons.

You do NOT need a partner to take these classes.

# Classes: 5

Length: 1 hr.

Time: 7:00 to 8:00 pm.